Thursday, July 08, 2010

Family Trip : South Sulawesi - 1st Day.


This is our first family trip without Mom, my Mom passed away at October 25th, 2009.
Daddy want me to come before school holiday end for my sister and my brother, i took my day-off from college for a week. time to heal our mood, i guess.

our flight was in 12.30PM, and we arrived at 3PM at Makassar Airport.

destination :
Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.






we are still here and stay at Arya Duta Imperial hotel with the sea view room.




this is how we spent our 1st day at this city, SEAFOOD. there`s so many great seafood in Makassar city, just damn great.


we arrived at the hotel around 10PM, and had a little talk with my family at the hotel room, about my plans, our plans, with her, dreams. they are ready to have her as our new member at this family.

i can`t hardly wait til` 2012, to be with her, together.

1 comment:

Idhm said...

amazing! :faint: